The Corinne's disclaimer

The Republic of the 10 Corinnes is not responsible for any and all harm one might incur while peeking into their brilliant if weird universe, please be prepared to deal with all that may happen to you.. common side effects include but are not limited to : laughter, incontrollable sobbing, complete puzzlement, utter astonishment, etc..

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Yay!! Chinese food in the awesome little containers!!!!

Ok, so when I first moved to America (many, many years ago)  there were a few things that I was really excited about....
  1. Hot dogs Stands!!! (WOOT!!)
  2. Driving at 16
  3. Chocolate Chip cookies
  4. High school (that was before I actually went there.... )
  5.  Drive Thru!!
  6. Finally being able to understand song lyrics!!
  7. Snow!!
  8. And ordering Chinese takeout that comes in those adorable take out containers!!
If this sounds a little crazy you must remember that I was only 15yrs old when we moved here and as such I didn't have the wisdom I do now!  =D   (and if you believe that you don't know me very well!!)

 
So after many years in the States I can finally say that I have crossed out everything from my list, last of which, surprisingly enough, was getting Chinese takeout!! I know, I know, very hard to believe, but there it is!!  Not that I have never ordered Chinese takeout before... it's just that it never came in those awesome containers like you see in the movies!!

 
To commemorate the occasion... and to show what I am referring to, I have immortalized our meal for all time and eternity!!   or until my hard drive dies and I lose all my pictures!!

 
Yeahy baby!
Chow Mein - check
White Rice - check
Lemon Chicken - check
Way more Fortune cookies than we wanted or will eat - check!!
And so it went... oh so delicious.... even more so because of the containers it came in... oh and did I forget to mention that it was Delivery?!?!  At no extra charge mind you?!?!? Yay for Chinese!!!


Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment