The Corinne's disclaimer

The Republic of the 10 Corinnes is not responsible for any and all harm one might incur while peeking into their brilliant if weird universe, please be prepared to deal with all that may happen to you.. common side effects include but are not limited to : laughter, incontrollable sobbing, complete puzzlement, utter astonishment, etc..

Monday, November 8, 2010

To Blog or Not to Blog?!?

The question of "to blog or not to blog" has now been answered.  To blog it is!


Now comes the more arduous task of figuring out what to blog about... or more to the point, what can I blog about that will not send people running to the closest "GET ME OUT OF HERE" button?!? Things I can promise you now are the following:
  • Be prepared for the gross overuse of punctuation!!!!
  • Some blogs may be good, some may be bad.... this one will at least be interesting!
  • Chinchillas will be mentioned.. probably often!! ;)
  • Recipes will be shared for the enjoyment of all ..free of charge!!
  • Italian references and expressions that may or may not make any sense will be used
That's a lot of promises right there.... hope I haven't just set myself up for failure!


And now, for something completely different.....


Why blog now? you ask, well, I dont' have a good answer, the best I can come up with is.......... because I want to, because I think some of my thoughts and craziness needs to be shared and because it sounds like a good idea... who knows, maybe this will be a diary of sorts for me, something the grandkids can read and remember their crazy italian grandma by .... "See, she was always crazy, it wasn't just old age setting in!!"


Italian... but adjusted  that's me to a T, I love my roots and where I come from, but am equally in love with this country and all that it has to offer and has offered me..only thing I really miss is Gelato and good pizza.. ok, that was two things but you know what I mean.


And then it began..........

2 comments:

  1. After gratuitous amounts of laughter, the audience held its breath until the Corinne's next great tale/thought/verbal spasm of interest...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I've never thought of you as crazy. Or maybe I am and it seems normal to me! I'll try and do better on my blog and maybe we can keep up with everything!

    ReplyDelete