The Corinne's disclaimer

The Republic of the 10 Corinnes is not responsible for any and all harm one might incur while peeking into their brilliant if weird universe, please be prepared to deal with all that may happen to you.. common side effects include but are not limited to : laughter, incontrollable sobbing, complete puzzlement, utter astonishment, etc..

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Not another long monologue!!

So... looking back over my other posts I noticed that I write a lot...... verbose to the max..... So I thought I would keep this one short and sweet to show versatility!!   And so people stop falling asleep at their computers trying to get thru one of my posts.... yes I have had complaints! :P

We just got more orders - STOP - there is no way I can get all of this done before Utah - STOP - maybe not even before Missouri - STOP - I QUIT -STOP

Whew... I thought that might be harder.... and now, what to do with all this free time I find myself having?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment