The Corinne's disclaimer

The Republic of the 10 Corinnes is not responsible for any and all harm one might incur while peeking into their brilliant if weird universe, please be prepared to deal with all that may happen to you.. common side effects include but are not limited to : laughter, incontrollable sobbing, complete puzzlement, utter astonishment, etc..

Friday, December 31, 2010

Quick update....

Ok, here is short and sweet for all of you out there who don't think I can do it! :P

We are home..... it only took an extra 6hrs but hey, we made it.... I cannot tell you how grateful I am to be writing this post from home as opposed to the angry and bitter one that I was prepared to write while stuck at the Denver airport (even though, now that I think about it, it would have been rather entertaining....after a month or so ;) )   Our luggage may or may not be on the way..... how is it possible that we checked 3 bags in, at the same time, and only one of them made it?!?!?!? sigh....  But at least the bag with all the presents in it made it!! woot!!!!  who needs clothes and toiletries when one has presents!??!? Not me!!

I have now been up for about 36hrs total, with a few quick and uncomfortable naps in between.... it is not a pretty sight... I have been casting longing and suggestive looks at my pillow... thru the wall, cause I am too tired to get up and look at it thru the door opening....  it knows what's coming.... oh yeah, that's it, 12hrs of sleep coming my way!!!!!

Must end the post now to remain within the short and sweet parameters afore mentioned!!

will check in again once I have had my way with the pillow, mhuahahahahah!! (in a totally non creepy way!!)

Corinne ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment